Spitale Transportation is looking for owner operators (O/O) who want to be part of a great team. If you are a safe driver with some experience, and you live within a 300 mile radius of Searcy, Arkansas, please fill out and submit the online application, or give us a call.
Since 1997 Spitale Transportation has carved a niche as a premier provider of specialized open deck (flatbed) cargo transport. Our team is not large but our investment in the industry is huge. We have invested time and money to make ourselves indispensable to the customers that we serve:
- Time—by pounding the pavement and building lasting relationships with our customers
- Money—by purchasing specialized trailers for our Owner Operator fleet, and by paying our owner operators the highest revenue percentage that we are able.
At Spitale, Co. we operate from a simple rule. “We treat you the way we would want to be treated ourselves”.
Being a truck driver has its challenges. A businessman has those as well. But when a great driver combines these two with a dedicated support staff, a rewarding career that balances and values family, life and work, can be achieved. We at Spitale Transportation have proven that it can be done!
What we offer:
Safety as a value: part of who we are
- Flexibility: work/life balance is important and achievable
- Competitive Pay: we believe in providing high quality service, charging appropriately and sharing with our team, the ones that make our quality service possible
- Cooperative Benefits: Fuel card program with discounts, OCAC option with included rider coverage, physical damage/bobtail with contents and towing coverage, PrePass Plus, dash cameras
- Operation: Our customer base stretches primarily between Memphis, TN along the I-40 corridor to Russellville, AR. Our customers are small to midsize specialty shippers who demand premium service. From these locations we deliver both regional, local and long-haul freight, and then reload back to Arkansas and do it over again. Our fleet consist of 100% owner operators primarily pulling our late model fleet of Reitnour and Nelson flats, steps and RGN’s.
- Extras: substantial recruitment and performance bonuses, almost paperless, no escrow account
You may be at the point in your career that you have a family to provide for and need to be constantly busy. Perhaps you are semi-retired or somewhere in between. If you are a safe driver, and share our values, we have a place for you.
Lease package: 73% compensation pulling company trailer or 83% pulling your own trailer.
- Owner Operators must furnish their own base plate, tablet-phone, and all necessary equipment for flatbed work as detailed in the company policy. Financing and assistance are available in these areas.
- Spitale Transportation has a quality customer base created from years of dedicated customer service provided by each Spitale office. Our mode of operation is customer freight out of Arkansas and broker freight back home.
- Spitale Transportation is dedicated to safe operations. Each O/O will be routed through the Searcy, AR terminal for inspections every three months. Additionally Spitale Transportation conducts 1 on 1 training sessions twice per year with each O/O under lease. From dispatch, to operations, to drivers, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of conduct and safety.
For additional information, or to apply, contact us at 877-542-6206 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.